THE DANIEL TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE DANIEL TEAM

Our forum discusses different people's experiences on practical religion, theology and practical living.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Finding encouragement in God's promises

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seb

Finding encouragement in God's promises Empty
PostSubject: Finding encouragement in God's promises   Finding encouragement in God's promises I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 7:26 pm

When all hope is lost from a human point of view we tend to look towards what we think is greater than ourselves. That might be a collection of individuals such as a community, our friends, the gorvernment. But something inside tells us that those individuals cannot do more than what we can. Even more so if they are in the same position of trouble or despair as us.

Turning to material things such as money, drugs, etc does not solve the problem, especially since inanimated objects cannot understand us. Then the real question is: Who can we turn to?
Back to top Go down
Seb

Finding encouragement in God's promises Empty
PostSubject: Something to think about   Finding encouragement in God's promises I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 12:01 pm

Hi everyone!

Just thought I'd give you a few links that would help in regards to finding encouragement in life:

This link shows a sermon on Broken People:
www.amazingfacts.org/Television/AmazingFactsPresents/tabid/77/ctl/PlayMedia/mid/411/MDID/4351/PID/2052/SID/8/SQT/2-2009/7/Broken-People/Default.aspx

This one is about grace:
www.amazingfacts.org/Television/CentralStudyHour/tabid/76/ctl/PlayMedia/mid/407/MDID/4243/PID/2023/SID/1/SQT/2-2009/7/Grace/Default.aspx

And this one about life:
www.amazingfacts.org/Television/CentralStudyHour/tabid/76/ctl/PlayMedia/mid/407/MDID/4231/PID/2020/SID/1/SQT/2-2009/7/Life/Default.aspx

Enjoy!
Back to top Go down

Finding encouragement in God's promises
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DANIEL TEAM :: When Life gets too Tough :: How to find encouragement in life-
Jump to: